Every year, FUEN organises the largest meeting of the autochthonous minorities in Europe. The FUEN congresses have been taking place since 1949. Between 150-250 representatives from all over Europe attend these congresses, which are always organised by one of the member organisations of FUEN.
In 2019, FUEN celebrated it's 70th anniversary in Bratislava/Pozsony/Pressburg in Slovakia.
- Slovenians in Italy: Without guaranteeing Slovenian representation, reducing the number of seats in the Italian parliament is not acceptable
- FUEN Assembly of Delegates goes online
- FUEN held political meetings in Berlin with Bundestag members from CDU/CSU and FDP
- FUEN President Loránt Vincze addresses the European Forum Alpbach
- Do You Speak Corona? There were too many positive examples in the Lusatian Sorb community to highlight just one
- The extended and rebuilt German Museum Nordschleswig is now open
- MSPI: FUEN Vice President Alfreider met Italian Undersecretary of State Riccardo Fraccaro
- Do You Speak Corona? The Ecumenical Federation of Constantinopolitans found new means to its Social Solidarity program during the pandemic
- Do You Speak Corona? Podcasts replaced cultural events for the Carpathian Germans in Slovakia
- Do You Speak Corona? The Association for Human Rights Protection of Roma – Stip was in the first line of helpers in the Republic of Macedonia