Every year, FUEN organises the largest meeting of the autochthonous minorities in Europe. The FUEN congresses have been taking place since 1949. Between 150-250 representatives from all over Europe attend these congresses, which are always organised by one of the member organisations of FUEN.
In 2019, FUEN celebrated it's 70th anniversary in Bratislava/Pozsony/Pressburg in Slovakia.
- Do You Speak Corona? Updated survey report for 43 minority groups in 25 European countries
- The Build Yourself! online training on Organisational and Communication Management starts this Friday!
- Germany takes a historic step by taking over responsibility for the Sorbs
- FUEN is a founding partner in the Competence Network Schleswig-Holstein/South Denmark
- Do You Speak Corona? Entrepreneurs organize fundraising campaigns to help the poor members of the Pomak community in Bulgaria
- The first online meeting of AGSM took place
- Do You Speak Corona? Social life moved to the digital world for the Germans in Hungary
- COVID-19 and its effects on Roma were discussed at Eurac’s webinar
- Do You Speak Corona? Online is not the best option for the aging German community in Estonia
- FUEN presented its work to Bundestag Member Helge Lindh