Every year, FUEN organises the largest meeting of the autochthonous minorities in Europe. The FUEN congresses have been taking place since 1949. Between 150-250 representatives from all over Europe attend these congresses, which are always organised by one of the member organisations of FUEN.
In 2019, FUEN celebrated it's 70th anniversary in Bratislava/Pozsony/Pressburg in Slovakia.
Congress 2021 - 9-12 September in Trst/Trieste, Italy
Congress 2015 - Komotini/Gümülcine/Κομοτηνή, Greece
Congress 2014 - Flensburg/Flensborg, Germany
Congress 2013 - Brixen, Italy
Congress 2012 - Moscow, Russian Federation
Congress 2011 - Eisenstadt/Željezno, Austria
Congress 2010 - Ljubljana, Slovenia
Congress 2009 - Brussels, Belgium
Congress 2008 - Pécs/Fünfkirchen, Hungary
Congress 2007 - Tallinn, Estonia
Congress 2006 - Bautzen/Budyšin, Germany
- The regional government of the province of Fryslân issued a statement of support for the Minority SafePack Initiative
- EUROPEADA 2022: New date fixed
- The FUEN Assembly of Delegates demands in resolution EU Treaty change to include minority protection as an unambiguous competence
- Education and the Slovene minority in focus at the FUEN Congress
- FUEN Congress 2021: Europe’s future has to be the future of autochthonous minorities, too
- Fernand de Varennes receives the FUEN Prize 2021
- FUEN Congress 2021 ceremonially opened
- Follow the FUEN Congress 2021 on Zoom with simultaneous translation in five languages!
- Minority Talks with FUEN presented the Danish high school in Germany
- Sporting advertising for minorities: Team Grænzland rides 1000 kilometers on a bicycle to Berlin and Copenhagen