Build Yourself! restarts with not one but three webinars!18.06.2020
FUEN’s successful series of capacity-building trainings organised for its Member organisations will restart with a series of webinars. After the restrictive measures put a stop to our regular trainings, we will continue with Build Yourself! online trainings meant to facilitate the knowledge-based organisational development of the FUEN and its members. The primary goal remains to increase the efficiency of minority organisations, but adapted to the current situation. The organisations have to acquire modern knowledge that will enable them to successfully represent minority interests, to show presence, to do public relations work and to win new members, in times where action is limited and can only happen through certain channels.
The first three webinars are already announced, with registration open for all three of them.
The Organisation and Communication Management training will take place on 10-11 July 2020. This training can increase the capacity of organisational work, is useful in general and of utmost importance in times of very limited offline opportunities. The market today offers innumerable communication platforms, and it is a challenge to choose the one that suits your organisation. The use of a communication tool adapted to the needs and available financial and technical resources should improve internal communication. Two outstanding professional trainers, Stefan Wacker and Christian Passin, will share their knowledge and illustrate the advantages and disadvantages of the platforms available on the market. Learn more about the webinar and register here!
The second webinar, to be held on 4-5 September 2020, focuses on Online and Offline Networking, presenting channels, useful tips and tricks. Showing presence, communicating to the outside world and building valuable relationships can and should be done not only offline, but also online. The aim of the webinar is to develop the MOs’ capacity to make new relationships and to be active parts of society, both online and offline according to the circumstances. More info here.
The third webinar will take place on 2-3 October 2020, and it focuses on Brand Building. The main objective is to show our member organisations how important it is to develop a consistent and long-term strategy to promote the organisation's brand/image in an appealing way and how important is the perception of the community. It also serves to attract new members, especially younger people. During the training representatives of our MOs will also be kept up to date with new trends in branding. More info here.
- Minority Talks presents the Frisian-Danish school in Germany
- Minority Talks with FUEN debuted with a documentary on a German school in Denmark
- FUEN and AGDM congratulate IVDK on its 30th anniversary
- Minority Talks with FUEN premieres on Wednesday
- Turkic minorities and communities got together at the 2. Thematic Seminar of FUEN TAG
- NGO and Youth Management were the hot topics of Build Yourself’s German-language trainings
- Our rights depend on it: FUEN webinar on the importance of censuses for minority communities
- EUROPEADA Talk: the minority football teams are already looking forward to 2022
- FUEN webinar on national minorities in European censuses
- Strong support for MSPI at committee meeting of the DG Parliament in Ostbelgien