Build Yourself!: Register now for the Organisational and communication management training!03.02.2020
After three successful editions in Berlin and Vienna, the fourth module of the Build Yourself! capacity building programme will take place from 28 February - 1 March 2020 in Bozen/Bolzano, South Tyrol, Italy. The topic of this module is "Organisational management and communication management".
How does an organisation work? What are the basics of good organisational management? What are the processes an organisation has to go through to become effective? These are some of the issues that are going to be discussed at the training, while during the communication management training the participants will go more into the details of building effective communication strategies. The training will also include a practical part, where trainees will learn to make organizational charts, flow charts and other useful tools.
For the first time, the training language is going to be German.
And what is the best part of Build Yourself? It is free for all participants coming from FUEN Member Organizations, because our aim is the knowledge-based organizational development of the FUEN, and this implies the development of the people working in the organizations. Learning is key, and we want to make FUEN and its member organizations better, more qualified and well-trained.
If You have any questions, please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The new FUEN Berlin office has opened
- Job Opening: YEN is looking for a Project Assistant
- FUEN presented the MSPI legislative proposals to members of the German Bundestag
- FUEN received the award of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana
- Fruitful discussions at the presentation of the Minority SafePack Initiative to the European Commission
- New Year at FUEN
- The legislative proposals of the Minority SafePack Initiative will be presented to the European Commission on the 5th of February
- Promoting the Minority SafePack in the Republic of Estonia
- FUEN delegation presented the MSPI to the Breton community in France
- The programs of the 100 year anniversary of Danish-German border-region are underway