Build Yourself!: Register now for the Organisational and communication management training!03.02.2020
After three successful editions in Berlin and Vienna, the fourth module of the Build Yourself! capacity building programme will take place from 28 February - 1 March 2020 in Bozen/Bolzano, South Tyrol, Italy. The topic of this module is "Organisational management and communication management".
How does an organisation work? What are the basics of good organisational management? What are the processes an organisation has to go through to become effective? These are some of the issues that are going to be discussed at the training, while during the communication management training the participants will go more into the details of building effective communication strategies. The training will also include a practical part, where trainees will learn to make organizational charts, flow charts and other useful tools.
For the first time, the training language is going to be German.
And what is the best part of Build Yourself? It is free for all participants coming from FUEN Member Organizations, because our aim is the knowledge-based organizational development of the FUEN, and this implies the development of the people working in the organizations. Learning is key, and we want to make FUEN and its member organizations better, more qualified and well-trained.
If You have any questions, please contact us anytime at email@example.com.
- Do You Speak Corona? Podcasts replaced cultural events for the Carpathian Germans in Slovakia
- Do You Speak Corona? The Association for Human Rights Protection of Roma – Stip was in the first line of helpers in the Republic of Macedonia
- Do You Speak Corona? An almanach about the work of the Aromanian community in Serbia was published during lockdown
- Do You Speak Corona? The rights of Western Thrace Turks in Greece were arbitrarily restricted during the pandemic period
- Minorities without a Kin-State discussed COVID-19 related problems at their Working Group’s first online meeting
- Organizational and Communication Management were the focus of the first Build Yourself! online training
- FUEN welcomes the restitution of the Narodni Dom to the Slovene community in Italy
- Do You Speak Corona? Updated survey report for 43 minority groups in 25 European countries
- The Build Yourself! online training on Organisational and Communication Management starts this Friday!
- Germany takes a historic step by taking over responsibility for the Sorbs