Build Yourself!: Register now for the Organisational and communication management training!03.02.2020
After three successful editions in Berlin and Vienna, the fourth module of the Build Yourself! capacity building programme will take place from 28 February - 1 March 2020 in Bozen/Bolzano, South Tyrol, Italy. The topic of this module is "Organisational management and communication management".
How does an organisation work? What are the basics of good organisational management? What are the processes an organisation has to go through to become effective? These are some of the issues that are going to be discussed at the training, while during the communication management training the participants will go more into the details of building effective communication strategies. The training will also include a practical part, where trainees will learn to make organizational charts, flow charts and other useful tools.
For the first time, the training language is going to be German.
And what is the best part of Build Yourself? It is free for all participants coming from FUEN Member Organizations, because our aim is the knowledge-based organizational development of the FUEN, and this implies the development of the people working in the organizations. Learning is key, and we want to make FUEN and its member organizations better, more qualified and well-trained.
If You have any questions, please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The conference series "Protection of Minorities and Ethnic Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" focused on Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia
- FUEN TAG held its 1st online thematic seminar
- The Citizens’ Committee of the Minority SafePack ECI requests the General Court of the European Union to annul the Commission’s decision on the initiative
- The online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" returns in March with focus on Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia
- EUROPEADA will take place in the summer of 2022
- The February edition of the conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" was dedicated to Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic
- Initiative of the German youth in Poland for multilingual place-name signs
- FUEN is looking for a Communications Officer
- Take a look at the FUEN Calendar 2021!
- Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic in the focus of the online conference “Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe”