Assembly of Delegates07.06.2019
The Assembly of Delegates is the highest decision-making body of the FUEN. It is composed of the delegates of Member Organisations, and it holds a yearly meeting, at FUEN’s annual Congress. Ordinary members have each 6 votes at the annual Assembly of Delegates, associate members have each 1 vote, while supporting members do not have the right to vote.
- Resolution by CDU/CSU and SPD in support of the Minority SafePack Initiative to be adopted in the German Bundestag
- Build Yourself! – and your organisation’s brand
- EUstrat conference: the MSPI opened a new chapter in European integration
- Conclusion of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Groups Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe”
- Kick-off of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe“
- FUEN held its Assembly of Delegates 2020 with remote participation
- Learn the essentials of successful brand building with Build Yourself!
- The Minority SafePack Initiative got an overwhelmingly positive feedback in the Public Hearing of the European Parliament
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group made preparations for their Annual Meeting via an online meeting
- 15 October 2020: Public Hearing on the Minority SafePack Initiative in the European Parliament