Assembly of Delegates07.06.2019
The Assembly of Delegates is the highest decision-making body of the FUEN. It is composed of the delegates of Member Organisations, and it holds a yearly meeting, at FUEN’s annual Congress. Ordinary members have each 6 votes at the annual Assembly of Delegates, associate members have each 1 vote, while supporting members do not have the right to vote.
- FUEN condemns funding cuts for minority language education in Poland
- The European Dialogue Forum held its first meeting in 2022
- Teaching Turkish in pre-school in Greece was on the agenda of the EP’s PETI committee
- Happy 2022 with the FUEN Photo Calendar!
- Turkic minorities and communities came together in the 7th Annual Meeting of FUEN TAG
- Borderless Media Consumption: Geoblocking reform – FUEN sits at the table with film and TV industry
- Minority marathon: FUEN’s President in the German-Danish border region
- FUEN congratulates ECMI on its 25th anniversary
- FUEN represents the interests of minorities in the Stakeholders’ dialogue on access to and availability of audiovisual content across the EU
- New German coalition agreement a success for minorities – but not across the board