Assembly of Delegates07.06.2019
The Assembly of Delegates is the highest decision-making body of the FUEN. It is composed of the delegates of Member Organisations, and it holds a yearly meeting, at FUEN’s annual Congress. Ordinary members have each 6 votes at the annual Assembly of Delegates, associate members have each 1 vote, while supporting members do not have the right to vote.
- Do You Speak Corona? Updated survey report for 43 minority groups in 25 European countries
- The Build Yourself! online training on Organisational and Communication Management starts this Friday!
- Germany takes a historic step by taking over responsibility for the Sorbs
- FUEN is a founding partner in the Competence Network Schleswig-Holstein/South Denmark
- Do You Speak Corona? Entrepreneurs organize fundraising campaigns to help the poor members of the Pomak community in Bulgaria
- The first online meeting of AGSM took place
- Do You Speak Corona? Social life moved to the digital world for the Germans in Hungary
- COVID-19 and its effects on Roma were discussed at Eurac’s webinar
- Do You Speak Corona? Online is not the best option for the aging German community in Estonia
- FUEN presented its work to Bundestag Member Helge Lindh