Another successful training session completed by Build Yourself!18.05.2021
On 14-15 May 2021 , FUEN’s capacity-building training series for its member organisations, Build Yourself! continued with another online training, focusing Project Management and Communication in the Cultural Sector Using New Media.
Participants from Georgia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Romania, Slovakia and Croatia had the opportunity had the opportunity to learn about the keys of successful project management and communicaton. Projects are an important part of the cultural life of minority communities, keeping cultural traditions alive and strengthening the sense of community. Implementing a successful project requires not only successful project management, but also a well thought-out communication strategy to attract as many interested parties as possible to one's project.
During the training, trainers Gyöngyvér Forró and Hannes Kirchbaumer explained how successful projects can be implemented in the 21st century and how a corresponding communication strategy can contribute to the project's success. Trends in project management and team communications were discussed and useful tools were presented during the training, and a practical workshop was also part of the programme. Skilled trainer Jannes Herman-Mostert also took part in the training to facilitate teamwork and to sum up and evaluate the seminar.
The next online training, this time in German language, is coming up on 11-12 June 2021, and its topic is Ways of Motivation in Working with the Youth. More info on the website: https://buildyourself.fuen.org/
- Loránt Vincze at CoE conference: the hopes tied to the Framework Convention and the Language Charter have not yet been met
- Autonomous regions in the North as a model
- What languages are worth – and how best to learn your neighbour's language
- Forum of European Minority Regions in Helsinki starts with an appeal: "Give language minorities a new status"
- FUEN President at the EU Regional Forum: the EU should cooperate with the CoE in developing a framework for minority protection
- The Forum of the European Minority Regions starts on Thursday in Helsinki – Watch it live!
- Small communities also have our support: Molise Croats hosted the 24th AGSM Seminar
- Don't miss: Forum of the European Minority Regions in Helsinki!
- Turkic minorities and communities gathered at the 3rd Thematic Seminar of FUEN TAG
- The 24th AGSM Seminar of Slavic Minorities in Europe starts today