Assembly of Delegates07.06.2019
The Assembly of Delegates is the highest decision-making body of the FUEN. It is composed of the delegates of Member Organisations, and it holds a yearly meeting, at FUEN’s annual Congress. Ordinary members have each 6 votes at the annual Assembly of Delegates, associate members have each 1 vote, while supporting members do not have the right to vote.
- FUEN webinar on national minorities in European censuses
- Strong support for MSPI at committee meeting of the DG Parliament in Ostbelgien
- Register now for the German-language Build Yourself! training on NGO Management!
- FUEN BUNDESTALKS: CANDIDATES FOR THE BUNDESTAG DISCUSS MINORITY ISSUES AT THE INITIATIVE OF FUEN
- Build Yourself! returns this week with a German-language training on motivating the youth
- A follow-up on language revitalization was the topic of the online meeting of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- FUEN BundesTalks Part 1 - FUEN election debate with candidates for the Bundestag from Schleswig-Holstein
- TAG: On the 77th anniversary of the deportation, the wound of the Crimean Tatars continues to bleed
- Another successful training session completed by Build Yourself!
- The European Dialogue Forum members discussed future plans at their online meeting