FUEN‘s team met the new head of the Minderheitensekretariat10.12.2020
Since 1 October 2020, Gösta Nissen has been head of the Minderheitensekretariat in Berlin. He took over the direction of the office from Judit Šołćina / Judith Scholze, who is on parental leave. In order to get to know each other and to introduce the activities of the FUEN to Mr. Nissen, an online meeting between the staff of the Minderheitensekretariat and the FUEN Office Berlin took place on December 8th. Mr. Nissen, who has Frisian roots, introduced himself to the FUEN team and reported about the main focus of the activities of the Minority Secretariat. FUEN Secretary General Éva Pénzes introduced the fields of activity of the FUEN and the coordinators of the working groups reported on the structure and contents of the working groups Education and Non-Kinstate. A main focus of the discussion was also the current status of the Minority SafePack Initiative.
We look forward to the cooperation with Gösta Nissen and to the continuation of the close collaboration between the two offices in 2021.
- FUEN represents the interests of minorities in the Stakeholders’ dialogue on access to and availability of audiovisual content across the EU
- New German coalition agreement a success for minorities – but not across the board
- How tourism can help a minority – and how it harms it
- He was the heart and face of the Molise Croats: on the death of Antonio Sammartino
- Europe as a guest in Dagebüll: Annual Conference of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- Conference on the future of Europe as an opportunity for minorities
- Internationale organisationer og Europa-Parlamentets tværpolitiske gruppe for mindretal, samarbejder omkring konferencen om Europas fremtid
- FUEN deltog i Europa-Kommissionens stakeholderdialog vedrørende adgangen til audiovisuelt indhold
- For os var det en fest: 30 år med AGDM
- Konferencer, kultursteder og en rund fødselsdag - det 30. årsmøde i AGDM i Nordslesvig står for døren