FUEN welcomed Moldavian minority youth representatives in Flensburg11.12.2019
On Tuesday December 10th 2019 FUEN welcomed a delegation of young minority leaders from Moldova in Flensburg. The study visit is part of the project “Empowering Future Minority Leaders” which takes place in Moldova and Germany and is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office. Twelve members from various minority groups in Moldova – amongst them representatives of the Russian, Belorussian, Gagausian, Polish, Bulgarian and Ukrainian minority – spend five days in the German-Danish border region to learn about the local minority institutions and best-practices. The visit is organized by the European Centre For Minority Issues.
During their visit at the FUEN office in Flensburg, Matic Germovšek Ž., coordinator of the Slavic Working Group, informed the guests about the history and structure of FUEN as well as recent initiatives such as the Minority SafePack Initiative or the Dialogue For a Stable Future in Ukraine. Fortunately, Giuanna Beeli, president of the YEN, could arrange a spontaneous trip to Flensburg and presented the youth work activities first hand, which was met with particular interest by the young Moldavian visitors. Events like the EUROPEADA or the workshops that are organized by the FUEN and YEN especially within FUEN's Build Yourself! capacity-building programme, so far had no participants from Moldova, which might change in the future. The presentations were concluded by further discussions and casual talks over tea, coffee and Christmas biscuits.
- EUROPEADA 2022: New date fixed
- FUEN's delegeret forsamling opfordrer til beskyttelse af mindretal på europæisk plan
- Uddannelse og det slovenske mindretal i fokus på FUEN-kongressen
- FUEN-kongres 2021: "Mangfoldighed er i hjertet af Europa".
- Fernand de Varennes modtager FUEN-prisen 2021
- FUEN Kongres 2021 blev åbnet
- Følg FUEN-kongressen 2021 live på Zoom med simultantolkning på fem sprog!
- Minority Talks med FUEN præsenterede det danske gymnasium i Tyskland
- En sportslig reklame for mindretallene: Team Grænzland cykler 1000 kilometer til Berlin og København
- Anden udgave af FUEN BundesTalks: Forbundsdagskandidater diskuterede udenlandsk mindretalspolitik