FUEN is looking for a Communications Officer16.02.2021
The Federal Union of European Nationalities is looking for a Communications Officer to start as soon as possible.
Your tasks will be:
- continuous information and public relations work of FUEN in German language
- Collaboration in the planning and implementation of public relations measures
- editorial work for the various online formats
- continuous maintenance of websites and forums in social networks of FUEN
- media support for FUEN's project activities
- preparation of press releases and press contributions
- Coordination of the German-language press work of FUEN
For the job requirements and what we have to offer please consult our announcement in German (as the good knowledge of German is one of our most important requirements).
- NGO and Youth Management were the hot topics of Build Yourself’s German-language trainings
- Our rights depend on it: FUEN webinar on the importance of censuses for minority communities
- EUROPEADA Talk: the minority football teams are already looking forward to 2022
- FUEN webinar on national minorities in European censuses
- Strong support for MSPI at committee meeting of the DG Parliament in Ostbelgien
- Register now for the German-language Build Yourself! training on NGO Management!
- FUEN BUNDESTALKS: CANDIDATES FOR THE BUNDESTAG DISCUSS MINORITY ISSUES AT THE INITIATIVE OF FUEN
- Build Yourself! returns this week with a German-language training on motivating the youth
- A follow-up on language revitalization was the topic of the online meeting of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- FUEN BundesTalks Part 1 - FUEN election debate with candidates for the Bundestag from Schleswig-Holstein